Welcome:

Welcome to the new and improved Virginia Offroad Sports and Outdoors! Please stick around and help us in becoming one of the #1 Online Communities for Off Road and Outdoor Hobbies such as Jeeping, Mudding, Dirt Bikes, Fishing, Camping and more!

dethalis

New in Roanoke

Hello my name is Jason Anderson. My wife and I just upgraded from a stock 86 gj/xj to a 2000 XJ 4.0l 5.5 inch lift on 31's

we are down for some off roading. I do have to say before I feel like we can tackle potts we need to do some upgrades.. I want to get skids, slides and a winch atleast before we attempt it. On the other hand in the meantime we are interested in some mild trails till then.

Welcome Jason! I'm in the process pf relifting my CJ, but once it warms up we'll be sure to have some wheeling trips planned! Be sure to also start a build thread with some pics of the XJ as you add onto it

Will add some pics when its not nasty out. Hope to go on some trails with you guys soon.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site. I'm in Roanoke most every day. Gecko green 4 door wrangler, it's hard to miss. Look forward to seeing you around.

Were you near 611 steakhouse tonight?

Edited by dethalis

I came through there around 3:15pm when I got off work. I was headed 220 south. Not sure if that's what time you meant

I live near the 220 walmart litterally on the mountain off of the road that goes to the right.. if you let me know I could come down and show you the jeep one day

Will do man.. I appreciate the welcome I have recieved here.

Ok so here is a picture. Not the best as it was dark while my wife went to kmart. It doesn't do it justice.

u2yzure2.jpg

Nice lookin XJ! All it needs now are a few dents and dings along with some good ol fashioned trail rash! Perfect!

Yeah still it looks even better in person.. paint isnt that old I bought it this way

Thanks.. I would really like to meet some of you guys