Welcome:

Welcome to the new and improved Virginia Offroad Sports and Outdoors! Please stick around and help us in becoming one of the #1 Online Communities for Off Road and Outdoor Hobbies such as Jeeping, Mudding, Dirt Bikes, Fishing, Camping and more!

bluefish

another hello from Pulaski County

like to say hello to everyone seems like a good group of folks. glad to be part of a local forum. I have a 79 bronco that I have had for about a year and a half. I'm also a member of FSB. I have looked around on here before but finally decided to join.

Welcome aboard bud. I'm a Ford addict, and bleed ford blue (although I'm into Jeeps and all things automotive in general) Hell my farm tractor is even a ford... Glad you joined up, be sure to spread the word. I told your brother I'll be sending some decals y'alls way.

Welcome aboard bud. I'm a Ford addict, and bleed ford blue (although I'm into Jeeps and all things automotive in general) Hell my farm tractor is even a ford... Glad you joined up, be sure to spread the word. I told your brother I'll be sending some decals y'alls way.

urgh...good lord. another blue oval fan...i thought we were gonna be friends...alas, i find myself walking the path alone. lol

urgh...good lord. another blue oval fan...i thought we were gonna be friends...alas, i find myself walking the path alone. lol

I think you mean they wind up walking... lol

Welcome welcome! I too am not only a Jeep guy, but a Ford guy as well. '08 JK, '92 XJ (check out the build thread), '99 F-150, and '93 Eddie Bauer Bronco that I'm looking to sell. Glad to have ya!

Thanks for the welcomes. hellbender the reason you find yourself walkin alone is because you have a Chevy.

You know when you buy a new Chevy they give you a free puppy now...

So you have something to keep you company as you walk home.

I'm not die hard anything first truck was a ford and love the 78/9 broncos.

Thanks for the stickers. I will spread the word got some via buddies on FSB mostly va beach guys though.

Thanks for the welcomes. hellbender the reason you find yourself walkin alone is because you have a Chevy.

You know when you buy a new Chevy they give you a free puppy now...

So you have something to keep you company as you walk home.

I'm not die hard anything first truck was a ford and love the 78/9 broncos.

Thanks for the stickers. I will spread the word got some via buddies on FSB mostly va beach guys though.

I love puppies!!!!

If its any consolation, I'm using a Chevy 1 ton steering set up on my XJ!

Smart man. Lol...I'm using an xj steering shaft in my k5

If its any consolation, I'm using a Chevy 1 ton steering set up on my XJ!

Lol I'm using an xj steering shaft to eliminate the rag joint in my steering

I attest to working on Chevy's... They've always been the biggest pain in my ass

That's the way I feel about fords haha. I've owned all of em. Zj ate trannies. Old ford truck i could barely keep on the road but still love it. My jimmy...I'm in love with. It's my first gm