Jump to content

xjtrailrider

Members
  • Content Count

    1,133
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xjtrailrider

  1. March will be cold up there. May or June maybe?
  2. Put a Clifford intake on it and a small Holley. I ran the Clifford intake/split headers on my 84 F-150 w/300 I-6 and it ran like built small block http://www.cliffordperformance.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CP&Product_Code=47-4500WH&Category_Code=J258
  3. Slate plays lead but only back-up vocals so he would need everything else. He is working a new job in Ohio right now for a few months.
  4. I posted on JF about Dictum ridge. Here is the thread and responses;http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f327/dictum-ridge-questions-1953818/
  5. My next door neighbors band went belly up(Bad Casper), my good friend Jerry Paris' band (Fuzzy Logic) is still going strong. He is also playing drums with Gasoline Alley when his band isn't booked. I always support local music when I can!
  6. Bobbletts is closed or closing last I heard. I have been unable to verify. Has anyone been up there lately? I'm hoping to be able to go to this one. My rig is finally fixed and trail "dependable" again.
  7. Some people "break" their rigs, you beat/bent the livin hell out of yours LOL!
  8. With a swazall and a welder Matt went from this; To this; In just two weeks!
  9. We will do that, Hadfield may want to join us on his bike as well.
  10. Michelle hasn't logged on here since 7/12 and is no longer a member of SWVa4W. She was a lot of fun to wheel with
  11. Yep, they rolled it at Crozet. I was only around Bobby twice and he was shiit faced drunk both times. Maybe thats why I got that impression.
  12. I do remember his name, it was Bobby. He was a odd dude so to say. Kind of felt bad for her sometimes. She got a new job and works the weekends. Her XJ needed all kinds of work and he didn't want to help her out so I think she just gave up.
  13. LOL! I love it man! Yep, Brandon, I am terrible with names. That was a nice Rubi! Did Michelle's husband go on that trip? I wonder if they are still together. I never hear from her anymore.
  14. Hey Philip! This must be throwback Thursday! That pic has Michelle and I can't remember the guys name with the LJ Rubi, was it Brian? The trail looks fun. I'm surprised I hadn't heard more about it and I will make the trip to try it out.
  15. I found this with a quick search. It looks easy with one obstacle that could be challenging without a spotter. A stock Trooper made it through? http://home.comcast.net/~mariod/GWNF_DR/GWNF.htm I wouldn't mind trying it out but thats a two hour drive. Maybe if we hit up some trails around Flagpole Knob in the same day it would be worth the drive.
  16. If I had the money I would buy this!! I can vouch for this Jeep 100%, Paul takes care if his rig better than me and that is saying something! I have traveled through Potts Mtn many a trip with Paul and I hate to see him sell an awesome rig.
  17. Welcome! I never got drunk, dont drink I have been out in the garage under a Jeep!
  18. Happy New Year! I'm getting up while most are getting in LOL! Glad my head doesn't hurt this mornin'
  19. There just isn't enough people on here that wheel! If you look at sites like NC4x4 at least 25% of those people on there wheel their junk, the other 75% read about what the other 25% did and dream they can do it too. Just my opinion
  20. My son's birthday is the 7th or I would be there enjoying my new "single" status LOL! I will spend the day with him.
×
×
  • Create New...