12/9/18:
   Should you happen to have any troubles at all with registration, posting, photo uploads, etc... Please contact us via the Support Tab, or on our Facebook Page. Thank you for your continued support!

Welcome:
    Welcome to the new and improved Virginia Off Road Sports! Please stick around and join us in becoming one of the #1 Online Communities for Off Road Hobbies such as Jeeping, Mudding, Dirt Bikes and more!

Thunndarrlives

Kairos wilderness resort ride 2/23/19

Wvva Jeeps are going to be riding at Kairos on February the 23rd. I plan to be there hopefully some of y'all can make it. 10am meet up. Come early to sign waviers. $25 day pass $150 year pass. Address is Shumate Falls Road Glen Lyn, Virginia 24093. Expect Creek crossings, Creek crawling, the slickest mud you have ever seen, and expect a great time. Thanks

FB_IMG_1547956824799.jpg

• Like 1

Wvva Jeeps are going to be riding at Kairos on February the 23rd. I plan to be there hopefully some of y'all can make it. 10am meet up. Come early to sign waviers. $25 day pass $150 year pass. Address is Shumate Falls Road Glen Lyn, Virginia 24093. Expect Creek crossings, Creek crawling, the slickest mud you have ever seen, and expect a great time. Thanks
FB_IMG_1547956824799.jpg.b33379773a3fdecc5f0742237935898b.jpg

Mostly mud & trails? Or are there rock areas to play on too? This is about w
1 1/2hr from Roanoke, so I’m interested in learning more!

6 minutes ago, Thunndarrlives said:

There are rock areas. Mostly Creek beds.

Awesome, one of my favorite wheeling spots was mostly old creek beds. Ton of rocks in a small 40-50 acre area. We had a blast there, but it got shut down. I'll definitely have to check this place out, but doubt it'll be this run you posted about.

• Like 1