12/9/18:
   Should you happen to have any troubles at all with registration, posting, photo uploads, etc... Please contact us via the Support Tab, or on our Facebook Page. Thank you for your continued support!

Welcome:
    Welcome to the new and improved Virginia Off Road Sports! Please stick around and join us in becoming one of the #1 Online Communities for Off Road Hobbies such as Jeeping, Mudding, Dirt Bikes and more!

evolution

evolution's 97 jeep tj

been wanting to take the stinger off the jeep and do something like this but im not sure if im liking it.. it needs something else but i cant pin point it right now.. its not welded up at this point.. also ordered some vision x rock lights and have them already so i can put them weds...

410.jpg

414.jpg

well, puter been out for awhile and just never gotten around to fixing it, but been busy on jeep thou, finished up the front bumper and did take out the straight tubes for bent ones up top..also was able to score on a set of 37" bfg km2 mudders with only 2000 miles on them and 18x9 xD series wheels there are brand new... got them for a real good price.. post pics later.. also have a guy thats buyn my axles under my jeep now and wants me to put the rear back stock and pay for the parts... so i ordered a set of mad 4x4 rear brackets and using them to make the 35 stock plus put the 9in with the spring perches and lca's on it.. taking the upper truss off and putting it on the 9in also... win win for both of us..lol.. anyways the front is getting tore down today and truss get welded on hopefully...

cleaned and cleaned on the axle today, all tore apart and fitted the truss bout 5 times before i was happy with it and welded most of it and finish the rest tomorrow so i wont warp anything.. finish it tomorrow and ready to setup the detroit and new 4:88s yukon gears..

well heres my pic of the new wheels i will be sporting.. well i have the axles under the jeep but not finished up yet.. ordered the new 31 spline moser axles for the rear and just running stock for right now.. all new ball joints and tie rod end, bearings brakes.. goin disk in the rear.. i havet to get the rear driveshaft lenghten some.. be glad to get it back on the road and wheeling:yup:

Picture 398.jpg

did some work yest on the jeep, got the front axle mounted in the ride height where it belongs and moved it forward 1 1/2" and now waiting on my bushing to come in for the top.. also need to order the track bar joints and cut off the factory upper mount..

well heres a few pics of my jeep ive been workin on get ready for the trail again..

go thru what it is right now..

97 tj sport 4.o 5 speed

dana 44 front 4:88 gears detroit locker, high steer

9in rear with 4:88 gears , yukon grizzly locker, moser axles

18" xD wheels on 37" bfg's..

custom long arm with tri link in the rear..

all custom bumpers and cage made my myself..

well i havet posted on here for some while now.. the jeep is done for at least a few mins or so. its been done for a couple of months and had it wheeling down at golden mountain offroad park and it did great, broke a front pass axle on sec. day and trashed a currie johnny joint on sunday on the last trail.. brand new stuff.. lol.. anyways she does great on the road and no problems so far.. does need a new rad. because its leaking.. i will post some pics soon

Golden Mountain was carnage day for all of us bro!

If you didnt break something you werent trying hard enough! LOL

Send me the specs on your links.

I got an idea. LOL

Later

Sean