12/9/18:
   Should you happen to have any troubles at all with registration, posting, photo uploads, etc... Please contact us via the Support Tab, or on our Facebook Page. Thank you for your continued support!

Welcome:
    Welcome to the new and improved Virginia Off Road Sports! Please stick around and join us in becoming one of the #1 Online Communities for Off Road Hobbies such as Jeeping, Mudding, Dirt Bikes and more!

drakan1908

98 zj

Nice! Glad you got it fixed! We need to do a meet-up soon!
Come on over and we will have one....haha I think we are the only ones on here.

Sent from a van down by the river

What a week! Sick on Monday, went to go to Lowe's on Tuesday 5yr battery decided 5 1/2 yrs was enough, okay no problem, knew this was coming. What I didn't see coming was this. Had to work Wednesday, went to go and had trouble getting transmission to go into gear, finally got going, seems everything is ok , as I'm going through Salem it doesn't seem to shift right ,got to work and wouldn't go into reverse without some work. Got parked and checked fluid in trans , was a little over full. Left work seemed okay went into drive, shifted okay but that all was about to change as I went through Salem. Made it to the Cheesesteak factory and that was it , would not move. Pulled the dipstick to find a nice strawberry milkshake. Radiator decided the trans needed water. So I'm going to put a radiator in and take to Salem Automatic Transmission and get Robert to rebuild it.

What a week! Sick on Monday, went to go to Lowe's on Tuesday 5yr battery decided 5 1/2 yrs was enough, okay no problem, knew this was coming. What I didn't see coming was this. Had to work Wednesday, went to go and had trouble getting transmission to go into gear, finally got going, seems everything is ok , as I'm going through Salem it doesn't seem to shift right ,got to work and wouldn't go into reverse without some work. Got parked and checked fluid in trans , was a little over full. Left work seemed okay went into drive, shifted okay but that all was about to change as I went through Salem. Made it to the Cheesesteak factory and that was it , would not move. Pulled the dipstick to find a nice strawberry milkshake. Radiator decided the trans needed water. So I'm going to put a radiator in and take to Salem Automatic Transmission and get Robert to rebuild it.

Holy hell! That sucks! Let me know what they charge for rebuild, since I’ve got a 93 Needing trans overhaul.