12/9/18:
   Should you happen to have any troubles at all with registration, posting, photo uploads, etc... Please contact us via the Support Tab, or on our Facebook Page. Thank you for your continued support!

Welcome:
    Welcome to the new and improved Virginia Off Road Sports! Please stick around and join us in becoming one of the #1 Online Communities for Off Road Hobbies such as Jeeping, Mudding, Dirt Bikes and more!

Sign in to follow this  
YJeXtreme

Spring 2019 Virginia Off Road Sports Benefit Show

I’m sending out some preliminary ideas to some local organizations for a fairly large Auto-show.

Our focus on proceeds has always been to benefit local children, and this is unchanged. My thoughts are this year to either donate towards Autism Education & Support, or towards the Children’s Hospital.

The date will be tentatively set for Late April or Early-Mid May.

Keep posted for updates!

Still awaiting responses. Will be checking tomorrow for possible spaces also. Will be in need of local donors for items to raffle off.

I received a contact name for Carilion to discuss possibly working with them to donate funds. If I choose to go with them, or even Centra, funds would be marked for Children's Hospital or Centra's Rivermont School.

I also heard back from Tanglewood Mall's management, and unfortunately since the mall was bought, the new owners do not allow Car Shows on the property.

Still awaiting responses. Will be checking tomorrow for possible spaces also. Will be in need of local donors for items to raffle off.
Once we get a charity and fliers I can probably get AZ to donate some items. As far as places to hold it I know I can get the Salem AZ lot but I'm not sure if it is big enough.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, drakan1908 said:

Once we get a charity and fliers I can probably get AZ to donate some items. As far as places to hold it I know I can get the Salem AZ lot but I'm not sure if it is big enough.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

AutoZone won't be large enough to hold this. I need to make a call, to see about the old Vinton Motors. I know the guy who runs the summer cruise-ins there, so he maybe able to help me get access for the show, so long as property doesn't get sold by then.